- The patient undergoes scientific diagnosis and consultation.
- Outstation patients are normally advised the Outstation Program.
- A routine which comprises of oral and topical phytomedicine which can be followed at home is advised.
- To monitor the improvement, a weekly check-up is recommended
- For the instation patients, they are normally guided to OPTM clinics which are closest to their homes.
- Apart from the mandatory scientific diagnosis and consultation on their first visit, they are recommended a 21, 42 or a 60-day program.
- To monitor the improvement, a weekly check-up is recommended.
|Scientific Pain Diagnosis||Huge dependence on pulse reading and X-ray reports|
|Scientific Anatomical Test to identify damaged muscles||No clinical studies to support claims|
|Radiological observation to monitor damage and improvement/Evidence-based treatment||Not backed by research and evidences|
|Certified by European Medical Association Germany; acknowledged by scientists||No international certification, no evidence of recovery|
With an Advanced Scientific Pain Diagnosis Technology which allows to test muscular dystrophy, inflammation, degeneration of skeletal muscle, asymmetry of knee and spine function. The evidence-based phytotherapy not only helps to regenerate damaged skeletal muscle, but also reduces inflammation, normalizes hormonal imbalance, increases bone density and boosts cartilage health.