The Pioneer and the Visionary:
Meet our Chief Scientific Officer
“Continuous research helps us to deliver the most innovative diagnosis and evidence based phyto treatment techniques in the field of pain management.”
– Apurba Ganguly.
BIO ETHIC COMMITTEE
With an understanding that a whole body analysis, dietary habits and a lot more should be considered for individual’s pain solutions, OPTM’s Chief researcher Apurba Ganguly has devised Phytotherapy, a completely scientifically safe method which eliminates the root cause of the problem without the adverse effects of excessive painkillers and drugs. Under the guidance of OPTM’s Chief researcher Ganguly, the visionary, OPTM has successfully treated 5,00,000 individuals with complicated problems like disc dislocation and failed knee surgery syndrome. His research presentations have been acknowledged by scientists and doctors from several universities like Manchester University, UK, Bonn University, Germany, School of Medicine, USA, University of Alabama, China Medical University and Hospital of Sirio Lianes, Brazil. Our Chief researcher Ganguly’s method has been awarded the prestigious “Rose of Paracelsus’ award by the president of European Medical Association for his exemplary work.
- Member Physician of American Academy of Pain Medicine.
- Member of International Association for the study of Pain. (USA/Singapore)
- Member of Osteoarthritis Research Society International (ORSI)
- Awarded with Rose of Paracelsus in Germany
- Received AYUSH award for outstanding research in Pain and Phytomedicine
Areas of Interest in Research
- Innovation and invention of new Phyto drugs
- Effect of Phytochemicals and its function in pain management
- Understanding Cartilage Cell Biology
- Understanding Modes of Pain Signaling Pathway
- Effects of Oxidative Stress and the Development of Osteoarthritis
- Use of Osteoarthritis Biomarkers
- Cartilage regeneration mechanism
- Use of biochemical markers in osteoarthritis
- Use of hormonal markers in diagnosis of osteoarthritis
- Calcium Phosphurus metabolism mechanism in osteoarthritis
Prof. Dhrubajyoti Chattopadhyay M.Sc, Ph.D, FNA.Sc, FA.Sc
Former- Pro Vice-Chancellor Calcutta University
Mr. Nand Gopal Khaitan,Director- Khaitan Law Firm
Mr. S.B. Ganguly- Ex Chairman & CEO, Exide Industries.
Dr. Aroon Chaterjee- M.B.B.S Radiologist.
Prof. Sudip Banerjee- M.Sc. Ph.D, Former HOD-Environmental Science Calcutta University.
Mr. Anondeep Ganguly, CEO, NanoPhyto Pharmacy Pvt. Ltd